Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 13 July 2012

Ouija Boards

Ouija boards!
Created in the 1890's as a harmless board game, today is views by many believers as a doorway for sprits and demons into our world.

Have you ever had any experiences with a Ouija board?

I have used a Ouija board once, at a friends house. It was with 3 friends and her younger sister and to this day I'm still unsure if I could trust the sister playing the game... We talked with a spirt named Bob who wanted to travel the world. Since that day we did start experiencing strange things in my friends basement where we played the game. Radio's turning on and off, doors opening and closing, or even uneasy sleeps at night when staying over.

My grandmother once told me of a story that took place here in Ottawa. She was watching my aunt when she was only 6 one night. It was just the two of them so my aunt wanted to play with the Ouija board. My grandma at this point didn't believe in the board powers so agreed. She says the board would spell out curse words and telling them to die. Unable to tell her 6 year old daughter what the board was spelling out and unable to believe it was her daughter writing out the curse words she put the game away and never touched it again. They moved from the house a few years after.

Here is a video I found on Youtube, I have no way to prove it is real of course, but one small tip... NEVER laugh at the person communicating with you... not smart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment